A Year of Fun Memories
Some of this year's outdoor field trips included:
- Citizen science snowshoe project at Crater Lake National Park
- Native tree planting on riparian restoration site along Applegate River on Earth Day.
- Overnight coast camping trip in the Redwoods National Park.
- Whitewater rafting on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River
- Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail to Hobart Bluff
- Guided hike with the BLM at Lower Table Rock
- Cob construction with House Alive! to build an outdoor classroom learning bench
- Visit to White Oak Farm & Education Center
- Releasing spring chinook salmon into the Rogue River through the Oregon Fish and Wildlife Eggs to Fry Program.